The purpose of the Midland Region MH&A Clinical Workstation Steering Group is to:
- Identify and define a common set of core MH service requirements and processes.
- Inform the development of a regional IS solution that supports the business needs of the MH&A services across the region.
- Identify common data requirements for MH&A in the Midland region.
- Develop a framework and approach for implementing a common MH&A information system solution across the Midland region.
The key objectives of the group are:
- To define and assess the business process for MH&A across the Midland region with the intent of agreeing are core aligned set of business requirements.
- Utilising the agreed functional requirements, inform the development of a common IS toolset to support MH&A service delivery.
- Develop an approach for identifying and integrating those areas of practice where regional alignment cannot be reached.
- Define an agreed data set for MH&A services.
- To model the behaviours and spirit of regional collaboration, benefits focus and delivery (irrespective of local responsibilities).
2015 - Meeting Dates
|10 February||Hygate, Hamilton|
|11 March||Hygate, Hamilton|
|08 April||Hygate, Hamilton|
|14 May||Hygate, Hamilton|
|10 June||Hygate, Hamilton|
|22 July||Braeside, Rotorua|
|28 August||Braeside, Rotorua|
Photo's taken at September meeting
2014 - Meeting Dates, Agenda's & Minutes